Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival, full refund.
- Cancellations up to 21 days before arrival, 50% charged of the total reservation price.
- Cancellations up to 14 days before arrival, 75% charged of the total reservation price.
- Later cancellations, including shortened length of stay, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- 20% Administration / Handling fee charged on all refunds exceeding the amount of R3000.
Arrival (14h00 – 18h00) and Departure (10h00 strictly)
Rooms are available from 14h00 and are to be vacated by 10h00 on day of departure, where after a pro-rata late-check out fee applies. No guests will be accepted for an early check-in unless prior arrangements has been made, subject to availability and a pro-rata fee.
Unless prior notification has been given of late arrival, the reservation will be considered cancelled as a no-show.
Upon arrival, guests will provide identification such as a passport, South Africa ID or driver’s license.
No smoking is permitted indoors.
These are self-catering suites and no meals are provided.
The suites can only accommodate 2 guests maximum each and no extra guests (incl. children) will not be accepted.
No Third party bookings will be accepted.
No pets are allowed.
With exception of the provided beach equipment, no towels, linen or utensils are allowed to be removed from the suites. The provided stock list has been checked prior to your arrival – please report any shortages or breakages – these will be charged at replacement cost.
As a courtesy to others, no strong cooking aromas and excessive noise.
The right to determine noise levels and behaviour of guests, particularly between 22h00 and 08h00, is reserved.
Disclaimer notice/Indemnity for guests:
Guests stay at or visit IdylWilde at their own risk
The Owners, their agents and employees (“The Proprietor”) shall not be liable for, and guests hereby identifies, waives and abandons any claims of whatever nature, including but not limited to theft, loss, damage or personal injury, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions are deemed as being accepted when the booking is made.